HSA Education Internship
The Academies by Harvard Student Agencies is looking to grow our network of high school marketing interns. The HSA Education Internship is run in collaboration with HSA Tutoring. Interns are given hands-on experience in leading marketing for a variety of programs as well as access to Harvard undergraduate insights.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Interns Enjoy:
- → Hands-on experience in marketing
- → Community with a national network of high-achieving high school students
- → Exclusive webinars led by Harvard undergraduates on college admissions, essay writing, marketing, etc.
- → Commission on all sign-ups received
- → Opportunities to receive a free Academy or Group Tutoring Course and mentorship from a Harvard student.
We hold our interns to a high standard and acceptance is limited to those who demonstrate genuine interest and excitement to gain skills in marketing. All interns are expected to attend and participate in our monthly community calls, check and respond to emails regularly, and take responsibility for their role as an intern. We expect clear and consistent communication from our interns in order to provide the best possible experience in our programs. Interns are expected to commit to ~1 hour of work per week.
All interns must be at least 16+ years of age and eligible to work in the United States.
Previous attendance to an academy or purchase of an HSA Tutoring service is strongly recommended, but not required.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but will be reviewed quarterly. Our next round of hiring will occur in August 2021.Apply now